Performance Machine Titanium Head Gasket Warranty

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Ok so i was stupid the first time i tore my truck apart, or broke... I purchased a head gasket set and arp stud set from performance machine manufacturing as they were cheap, about 650 bucks, and they were saying there is a lifetime warranty on their titanium head gaskets. Here it is two and a half years later and the head gaskets are blown again. And i have left about 10 messages on their phone number on the website from my phone, and even had my buddy call from his. I've emailed them about 5 times from their contact page on their website. I have yet to hear back. Anyone dealt with their stuff? Any ideas on how to get them to contact me for the warranty? Here i am sitting with a couple thousand dollar bill and no contact back...:fustrate:

Reaction score
Ok so i was stupid the first time i tore my truck apart, or broke... I purchased a head gasket set and arp stud set from performance machine manufacturing as they were cheap, about 650 bucks, and they were saying there is a lifetime warranty on their titanium head gaskets. Here it is two and a half years later and the head gaskets are blown again. And i have left about 10 messages on their phone number on the website from my phone, and even had my buddy call from his. I've emailed them about 5 times from their contact page on their website. I have yet to hear back. Anyone dealt with their stuff? Any ideas on how to get them to contact me for the warranty? Here i am sitting with a couple thousand dollar bill and no contact back...:fustrate:

Unless you have receipts for machining of the heads I doubt you'll get anywhere.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Heads were flat. And i guess the thing thats pissing me off is i dont even have them answering me saying i'm screwed you know? I'm putting factory ones in now so if it is just a parts warranty i'm not going to get anywhere. But once again its the fact i haven't been called or emailed. It seems you are a shop owner, would you run your shop like this?

Reaction score
Heads were flat. And i guess the thing thats pissing me off is i dont even have them answering me saying i'm screwed you know? I'm putting factory ones in now so if it is just a parts warranty i'm not going to get anywhere. But once again its the fact i haven't been called or emailed. It seems you are a shop owner, would you run your shop like this?

Might take me a few hours but I try to get back to everyone same day.

OE gaskets are nothing special. At minimum the heads need to be run on a mill. I don't care how good they're checked, the mill is the true test of flatness. I also strongly recommend O ringing the heads.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
If anything they will just warranty the gasket themselves, you are still going to be out on your labor etc , even with fords 2 year warranty they usually don't pay over 150 back in labor even if it's a hpfp or Whatever the job may be. So I wouldn't get to excited either way as you may only get new parts themselves.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The heads are getting milled now, they were around .003-.004 in the middle, before they were .001. They are also getting o ringed now, as well as arp625 studs installed instead of the regular ones. I know ford will pay full labor if you take it to them, no matter who installed the stuff.

08strokin

Reaction score

These are the same guys, they operate out of my home town, it was formally cobs diesel performance but he got shut down and opened a new shop with another guy. Just FYI they are a pretty shady company.

Rebel Diesel Performance
5890 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
1-877-290-0944
1-877-290-0944
Email: [email protected]

RNally

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The heads are getting milled now, they were around .003-.004 in the middle, before they were .001. They are also getting o ringed now, as well as arp625 studs installed instead of the regular ones. I know ford will pay full labor if you take it to them, no matter who installed the stuff.

Sorry if I read that wrong but are you trying to say Ford will cover full labor on their parts failure replacement even if another company installs the product? Especially considering there are other after market parts are being used? I've never heard of this.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, i was kanda thinking they were shady, unfortunately i got screwed. You liv you learn i guess...

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Sorry if I read that wrong but are you trying to say Ford will cover full labor on their parts failure replacement even if another company installs the product? Especially considering there are other after market parts are being used? I've never heard of this.

Sometimes it depends on the dealer, i've had several things covered that were installed by othe shops. Had a new hub and vacuum seals installed, and the hub railed and took out the seal and the axle and all was covered. Every time i've taken yhe truck to the dealer, the programmer has been off so that may have something to do with it too...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.