pissed oil feed turbo.

teambluemxer

Reaction score
does anyone have the screw on early 03 braided turbo feed line. im gonna be really pissed if i gotta seperate the oil cooler from housing again. :fustrate:

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Never seen such a thing on any of the 6.0s I've worked on

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

teambluemxer

Reaction score
omg people. the early 03 6.0 log style rails. for the turbo oil feed on the oil cooler base the line actually screws on. not held on by the tab and bolt. it has a braided steel section.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
omg people. the early 03 6.0 log style rails. for the turbo oil feed on the oil cooler base the line actually screws on. not held on by the tab and bolt. it has a braided steel section.

Show me a pic smart guy.... My dad n I each own one.... Tore into both.... None of the turbo lines screw on at the oil cooler

hawgdoctor

Reaction score

Those are actually updated to the new style with the tab. Can't get the early style anymore unless you find one used.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Show me a pic smart guy.... My dad n I each own one.... Tore into both.... None of the turbo lines screw on at the oil cooler

P1050177.jpg

your not as smart as you think you are...

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
they dont screw it... that the kind you use the same tool for the rails for.... its a STC fitting... you install the tool inbetween the black and cylinder part on top. pry down and up and it knocks loose

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
they dont screw it... that the kind you use the same tool for the rails for.... its a STC fitting... you install the tool inbetween the black and cylinder part on top. pry down and up and it knocks loose

the receiving end of the fitting screws into the upper oil cooler housing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.