post your setup and dyno #s or track times

imelmo

Reaction score
Pretty depressing that my regular cab shorty weighs more than most of y'all's trucks. LOL

smoking stroker

Reaction score
Pretty depressing that my regular cab shorty weighs more than most of y'all's trucks. LOL

Y so heavy? Mine was in regular trim everything on it even spare tire and train horns at 7100ish... that was with Marty in it though prob another 60lbs with me in it when went down the track.... I a fatass lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

imelmo

Reaction score
Last weigh-in was at 7200lbs with me in it and half a tank of fuel. I've added a couple of things since then. :doh: LOL I'm gonna probably weigh it again tomorrow.

Iron Bull bumpers and a tool box. 33x13.5 tires. Just added the line-X'd TireGate and N-Fab step bars.

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Last weigh-in was at 7200lbs with me in it and half a tank of fuel. I've added a couple of things since then. :doh: LOL I'm gonna probably weigh it again tomorrow.

Iron Bull bumpers and a tool box. 33x13.5 tires. Just added the line-X'd TireGate and N-Fab step bars.

DAMN! last time I weighed my ccsb it was 7300 with me in it, 1/4 tank, back seat loaded with junk and a full exhaust system and side steps in the bed LOL

imelmo

Reaction score
I'm sure the Iron Bull bumpers are the biggest thing. They aren't made to be just show pieces, lol.

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
That does sound heavy my extended cab short bed with me in it at 220lb weighed 6950lb with full interior. Since then I've striped about 400lb off of it by losing the rear bumper brackets that weren't used anymore and losing the interior for the kirkey racing seats. Chromemoly roll bar probably added another 150 or so back to it.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
That does sound heavy my extended cab short bed with me in it at 220lb weighed 6950lb with full interior. Since then I've striped about 400lb off of it by losing the rear bumper brackets that weren't used anymore and losing the interior for the kirkey racing seats. Chromemoly roll bar probably added another 150 or so back to it.

What year is your truck?

imelmo

Reaction score
12.5 at 109 on da juice on a really crappy track. Single stage, .088 jet, 205/100 injectors, Powermax turbo with billet wheel. 7300lbs.

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
Meh. I think it's about 50-70rwhp short of what it should be. I'm almost positive there's a boost leak somewhere. Waiting on Steve to get his test plate to me.

Latest posts

Members online