Precision 6776?

JD3020

Reaction score
Currently looking into a turbo for my truck as my stocker let go a while back and the truck has just been sitting in the barn for 3 weeks. Right now all i'm really wanting is something that will put me around 500hp, be very responsive, and hold up to some abuse. Also not looking to spend a ton of money on it either, as i've still gotta get a mount and everything else.

But last night scouring CL i ran across a brand new Precision 6776, journal bearing, with a undivided .89 T4 housing. Been talking to the guy some and i may be able to get it for $650, or less. I've always heard good things about Precisions, but after doing some searching i can't find a ton on the 6776's, and nothing diesel related.

So would it be a decent turbo? Eventually i'd like to step up to a 468 or similar, so i'm not planning on running this long term.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Might want to look at a modded H2e kit...will easily handle 500-600HP. We have a complete kit for the OBS PM if I can help.

JD3020

Reaction score
I'm not dead set on it, and i'd like to add a gate, but doubtful. Just seems like a really good deal for a brand new turbo, especially since its in my price range.

And yeah, its a 66.5mm compressor, and 76mm turbine, both inducer sizes. He also said Precision offers larger turbine housings.

Latest posts

Members online