Preemptive props to P.I.S...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I want to give a preemptive shout to Tim at P.I.S...

I've run a lot of injectors over the years, from a lot of vendors...

I have never had one exchange emails with me on a day to day basis, keeping me up to date with the issues or changes needed. Hell he called ME this afternoon about some nozzle issues...

His service before the sale has been great, and I am looking forward to running a quality injector for the next 80-100k.

We did have some major to minor issues with my injectors, so after its all said and done I will be stepping back to a set of 230/100 injectors.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
100%... Yes. Long story but in the interests of being fair we went with a 100% nozzle. I may very well regret it later, but for now thats the direction.

4duggan

Reaction score
Cool , I was looking for some feel good about my 100's. I like them but read alot since I bought them and am always wondering.
Your Truck or the X ?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Cool , I was looking for some feel good about my 100's. I like them but read alot since I bought them and am always wondering.
Your Truck or the X ?

My truck...

Chelsea's X will stick with 160's.

Joe I'll trade my 100 nozzles for some 200's.LOL

I'll have to call you about nozzles one of these days... Interesting issues about my nozzles.:doh:

co04cobra

Reaction score
Ive got Tims 230/100s in my 97 truck, and have installed a few others of his. They run great. I dont think you will be disappointed.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Injectors came the other day! All pretty and wrapped up like a Christmas present! Going in this weekend!!!

Thanks again guys!!!

David N

Reaction score
Can I ask why you didn't go back with 200% nozzles Joe?

Im swapping from 100's to 200's with this forged rod motor.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Because my Nozzles were jacked up to the point that a 230cc injector was only putting out about 180cc...

Tim talked me into the 100% so I had something close to what I had before HP wise...

I told him 200%, but after about 20 minutes on the phone I said Ok, do what you want me to run...

Overly happy with the service.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Because my Nozzles were jacked up to the point that a 230cc injector was only putting out about 180cc...

Tim talked me into the 100% so I had something close to what I had before HP wise...

I told him 200%, but after about 20 minutes on the phone I said Ok, do what you want me to run...

Overly happy with the service.

Joe gave me free reign with his injectors. And I wanted to give him an apples to apples comparison of what he had before and what we could offer him in the same package. Since his injectors had been threw so many different hands/shops I wanted to get his opinion of our work. Not that Joe ever gives his honest opinion of a product.:doh:

And Joe if in any way you are not satisfied with my recommendation send them back and we will give you the 200's. But i am pretty confident you will be happy with our product.

Good luck with the rest of your project. If we can help out in any way, you have my #.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Well there in the motor, just ran out of time this weekend to get the whole thing buttoned up. Welded cooling jets are a pain! Just an FYI!

moose99psd

Reaction score
Well there in the motor, just ran out of time this weekend to get the whole thing buttoned up. Welded cooling jets are a pain! Just an FYI!

says the guy who cleaned the gasket material off while i installed them... LOL. im very confident in this motor we have put together.. joe may just have gotten a diamond in the rough with this motor.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
says the guy who cleaned the gasket material off while i installed them... LOL. im very confident in this motor we have put together.. joe may just have gotten a diamond in the rough with this motor.

And then I helped you roll the motor over again... and again... and again... and again to get the three bolts you dropped...:pointlaugh:

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Always nervous when different companies come on as sponsors, but it's giving me a lot of faith hearing stuff like this. PIS is actually going to get the task of bumping up my nozzle size here in the next couple of weeks. Just from a few pms back and forth tim seems like a good guy to work with.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.