Pump getting weak?

6speedsd

Reaction score
Noticed the other day on a WOT run my FP dropped to like 25psi. Running 155/30's with RR. Regulator is set to 59-60psi, and the sensor for my FP gauge is on the regulator. I shouldn't be seeing that much of a pressure drop with 155's should I? Normal driving, even up over half throttle pressure never drops below 57psi. Fuel filters have about 5000 on them if it matters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
What I figured. Thanks

Loving these injectors by the way Rykan. Crazy how smooth this thing fires up on some of the unusually cold mornings we've had this month.

Reid@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
If you're looking for a pump setup, we have a 6.0l custom fuel systems! +1 with Rykan though, looks like a weak pump. And his injectors are top notch!:rockon:

6speedsd

Reaction score
I keep seeing guys mention the 6.7 pump. Never looked into it much though. Is it like using a 6.4 pump as a pusher, or are guys using the 6.7 pump in place of the stock HFCM?

swinky

Reaction score
it replaces the 6.0 pump. I bought a used 6.7 pump and have $200 in the whole setup. holding pressure with 190/75s just fine.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
Not to derail but I had fp issues with about the same drop. I bought a brand new pump and added a sump and it didn't change anything. Fuel filters are new too.

Latest posts

Members online