Purdue Diesel Club Dyno Day

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Attached below is the flyer for this years Purdue Diesel Club Dyno Day. I will update this as more information is available. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Hope to see you all there!

Attachments

• Purdue Diesel Club Dyno Day Flyer.pdf
    249.2 KB · Views: 103

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
One of Fleeces built Dmax's made 1152hp IIRC
05 common rail Dodge made 1050hp IIRC
An 03 6.0 made 630hp IIRC
Several 6.4s in the high 500s.
ECT.
All fuel only.
Great event, was my first time at one of the PDC's event and was very fun. Very low key, no immaturity, lots of sponsers, pretty good turnout for a little diesel club dyno day, and Chase Fleece the mastermind behind all the dyno runs.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
One of Fleeces built Dmax's made 1152hp IIRC
05 common rail Dodge made 1050hp IIRC
An 03 6.0 made 630hp IIRC
Several 6.4s in the high 500s.
ECT.
All fuel only.
Great event, was my first time at one of the PDC's event and was very fun. Very low key, no immaturity, lots of sponsers, pretty good turnout for a little diesel club dyno day, and Chase Fleece the mastermind behind all the dyno runs.

Correct! That dmax was just an exhibition run. And the was my 6.0 that made 630. I should have a spreadsheet to post all the results up soon. Thanks for the nice words about the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Correct! That dmax was just an exhibition run. And the was my 6.0 that made 630. I should have a spreadsheet to post all the results up soon. Thanks for the nice words about the club!

Yeah I made taht realazation after I posted. I also remember walking past your truck and dropping my jaw. Gorgous. lol

How does one become part of the club? All I have is a stock turd OBS that just looks ok. If that makes a difference LOL

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I made taht realazation after I posted. I also remember walking past your truck and dropping my jaw. Gorgous. lol

How does one become part of the club? All I have is a stock turd OBS that just looks ok. If that makes a difference LOL

Well thank you! Lol. And to join the club first you must be a purdue student (since its an official purdue organization) if you are pm me your email and we can get you involved

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Well thank you! Lol. And to join the club first you must be a purdue student (since its an official purdue organization) if you are pm me your email and we can get you involved

I am not. But I understand that and thats cool! Will attend next year and hopefully dyno.

Latest posts

Members online