• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Re: 2008-10 6" hybrid lift kit (Pro-Comp,RIZE, FOX)

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Re: 2008-10 6" hybrid lift kit (Pro-Comp,RIZE, FOX)

Well I pieced together this kit with the intentions of installing a lift on my truck. I have a procomp stage 2 radius arm 6" lift made specifically for 2008-10 f250/350 trucks. However this can also work on 05-07 trucks. The only difference is the drop for the trackbar. Everything else is the same. I originally thought a 6" but decided to stay with a leveling kit. The kit itself has low low miles on it. However the front coils are brand new still in the plastic and box. I read that procomp coils tend to sag so I got the Rize coils but never installed them..

Included in the kit is:
-Procomp front radius arms
-BRAND NEW!!! in the box RIZE front coils
-Fox reservoir shocks for front and rear
-Drop pitman arm
-Trackbar drop bracket(will also throw in a trackbar from a 2012 fits 05-12)
-2" rear blocks
-Fox dual shock steering stabilizer

Asking 1600 . With the RIZE coils, dual steering stabilizer, plus the fox shocks and actual lift it was close to 3k in lift parts. Lemme know if interested.

Will post pics this evening.

Not pictured are the Drop pitman arm, trackbar drop bracket(will also throw in a trackbar from a 2012 fits 05-12), and 2" rear blocks are down in my garage but they pretty straight forward.

E8F3C3E2-9DC0-4196-895F-3E21694E5CBA_zpskiemrhst.jpg

C5417632-378B-496B-81C5-89601491A1D8_zpsmpgxylvg.jpg

0B2BF145-8964-45DE-867C-F9F55AD15CF4_zps3ipug1aw.jpg

slowcoupe

Reaction score
The kit can also be used in conjunction with a 1.5-2.5 spacer and traction blocks from trevor at PMF to make your lift anywhere between 7.5-8.5" in height. I was in contact with him a while back in regards to making this an 8.5 kit for my truck and the shock extended and compressed length is long enough to do so.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
May possibly part it out. I just responded to 2 pms about the whole kit but I have had quite a few others interested in other parts. Let me look into what itd take for me to recover costs. Ill get back to you guys.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I am going to be keeping the kit together. I will just not be able to recoup the funds needed by parting the kit out and dont want to be left with random parts either

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I am now going to be parting this kit out. Prices are plus shipping. If interested plase contact me via PM. I can provide additional photos of any needed parts.

-Procomp front radius arms($400)
-BRAND NEW!!! in the box RIZE front coils(($350) cost me $400 new)
-Fox reservoir shocks for front and rear(sold)
-Drop pitman arm ($55)
-Trackbar drop bracket($130)
-OEM Ford trackbar from a 2012 fits 05-12) ($70)
-2" rear blocks($60)
-Fox dual shock steering stabilizer($300)

sootie

Reaction score
can i get a pic of the stabilizer kit? also-how many miles on the trackbar?

slowcoupe

Reaction score
can i get a pic of the stabilizer kit? also-how many miles on the trackbar?

The stabilizer is in the original photos. Its the 2 fox singles on the right hand side of the first picture of the kit and the bottom of the last photo . The brackets are down in my garage. I can get you a picture of em this evening if you still need them. The trackbar had exactly 2500 miles on it before removed.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Let me get a shipping quote and ill pm you. Whats your zip? Shouldnt be too bad seeing as its pretty much just a rod I can wrap in a sheet, bubble wrap and send out.

Latest posts

Members online