Regulated Return Pushloc Hose Recommendations

Justin.D

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just ordered 80% of my fittings to start on my regulated return from Jegs. :) Luckily I am going to mock up the system on a friends core motor. Anyway, I was curious, since I noticed Jegs says their pushloc hose is not for fuel,

What is everyone is using for pushloc hose? With what brand fittings?

What made you chose that hose?

How long have you ran it (time/mileage)?

Anything you noticed when using that hose that should be mentioned?

Thank you very much guys.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Parker push lock hose. Comes in elites kit iirc. Good stuff!

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

psduser1

Reaction score
Parker pushloc 801-6, with brass or ss fittings. I've got about 200k between three trucks. Not a lock of trouble.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I use Parker 836 pushloc hose. Its blue so I cover it in wire loom to his the color. Its high temp, high pressure, and labeled safe to use with diesel.

Used some Gates hose a while back that was supposed to be the same specs, but its cracking from the heat and getting replaced quickly.

mandkole

Reaction score
Our Gates LOC (lock-on) hose is what is used on all of Strictly's kits and is our highest performance diesel hose. Its also used at Kenworth and Peterbilt. Temp range up to +250F, fabric cover, and is tested with bio up to B20. Im very familiar with competitive hoses and would put this up against any of them.

Justin.D

Reaction score
I appreciate all the responses. Anyone else feel free to state what you use as well. Another question is where are you guys sourcing your hose? So far I've only been able to find the parker and gates in bulk spools (100-250').

mandkole

Reaction score
A big hyd hose distributor may have it. You don't need to buy a reel. Dennis at Strictly may sell some to you by the foot.

V-Ref

Reaction score

Justin.D

Reaction score
I really appreciate all the responses guys. :thumbup:I decided to use the Parker 801 after reading the specs on the Parker website and doing some more research. Reason I mentioned sourcing was because there aren't any retailers close to me, so I was wondering if you any of you guys bought online. After some more searching I found a good source. Thanks for all the help! :fordoval:

BS Hauler

Reaction score
Justin how much are you saving doing it this way over a kit. I would like to do this on mine and am wondering if it is worth piecing it together. Where did you get your regulator.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.