regulated return

neverkickn

Reaction score
The fuel supply/return fittings are vibralok. It is easiest to just adapt to an fittings using a compression fitting for the return. You can run supply to the heads from the ports on the pas side if the fuel bowl. I think they are #4 ORB.

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
Can I use the factory feed lines, Come out the pass front into reg and out drivers rear into reg. Cap factory return on fuel bowl and come out of regulator and use a compression fitting on the factory return line?

Any one know what thread the return is on the fuel bowl?

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ours is designed to use the stock fuel bowl as well. Snow White had the stock fuel bowl forever!

TARM

Reaction score
I would just wait and do it all at once. You can wait on the fuel pump if you want to save money but I would just do the engine side all at once.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Can I use the factory feed lines, Come out the pass front into reg and out drivers rear into reg. Cap factory return on fuel bowl and come out of regulator and use a compression fitting on the factory return line?

Any one know what thread the return is on the fuel bowl?

exactly how i have mine done.... only i had the riffraff fpx on mine and i just sealed the fuel bowl return and drilled out one of the ports to 1/4 inch then ran a line from the regulator to the port with a 1/8npt fitting.. i then used the lines from the riffraff kit to go from where they where mounted in the rear ds port and front ps port to the aero fuel regulator. looks kinda crappy but it doesnt budge one bit at wot! fitting sizes i have no clue.... had to go AN to npt to make it work... but i didnt have to buy separate lines or extra fittings..

TARM

Reaction score
First off are you building your own fuel system or purchasing one of the prefabbed ones from one of our vendors like Dennis @ Strictly Diesel etc....?

TARM

Reaction score
Then just wait till you can get the parts you need. I would guess its the regulator as that is the most costly of the parts that is mandatory to have bowl-less. You can still run your stock pump and when you get the money pick up a second pump to tie into it in parallel. That is what I would do. Hoses and fittings does not cost much. The few weeks or month it takes to get the reg is not going to be much of an issue over the long haul.

skylinedan

Reaction score
You wont see any real difference in performance, if you plan on building bigger, say compounds or a big single, it will be worth it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.