Regulated return

Strokin'99

Reaction score
Hard line looks cooler lol. I'm sure there's actually some real benefit to one over the other but from what I've gathered there's not really much difference.

dietoremain

Reaction score
Mines home made, just gotta install it, lol. lets just say reverse engineered another companies kit and made some stuff ourselves changed a few things.. works great on a friends truck I just gotta install mine one of these days.. busy busy driving my truck.

dbunyip

Reaction score
I have the strictly diesel one, anyone else's feed line from filter to feed block way too long?

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Assuming you are talking about the long hose in the post pump filter kit, connecting the filter to the fuel bowl delete block, sounds like it's not routed the way it was designed. It was designed to run up the back of the inner fender and stay WAYYYY away from the steering shaft and exhaust manifolds. It can be routed a shorter way, which will yield extra hose.

dbunyip

Reaction score
I have it ran up with the brake line them up behind the alternator right around where the stock lines ran, but I have a loop approximately 18" that goes back around the top of the engine almost to the Turbo and hits both valve covers. Your saying I should have the extra ran out by the fender? Other than that I am extremely pleased with it. Only other problem I had is the regulator hits my hood but that's because I'm running a much larger than stock alternator, can't blame your design for that.

Latest posts

Members online