regulated return

Dakotakid

Reaction score
Anyone install a strictly diesel rr kit in there 6.0? Just want to know how big of a pain it is and about how long itll take, and what needs to come out to get to it.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I had mine installed when I had the studs done. I'm a penny pincher no doubt, but from what it looks like.... Its gonna be a bitch a little bit.

Dakotakid

Reaction score
The instructions make it look like a bit of a cock sucker, ive got a buddy that is a diesel mechanic and I might just pay him to do it. Be a lot easier....

slc dzl

Reaction score
Its a great kit and yes it does take alot time the first time you do one.
but I highly recommend that kit.

Derkperk

Reaction score
The kit and fitment is phenomenal. I installed mine with the cab off so it was easy breezy.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
The instructions make it look like a bit of a cock sucker, ive got a buddy that is a diesel mechanic and I might just pay him to do it. Be a lot easier....

If your buddy isn't too expensive and/or you don't like working on the truck, just pay him to do it. You're right about it being a cocksucker... lol. I did mine cab off and up pipes off so it was a breeze. Cab on, different story...

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
the majority of the kit is fairly simple and straight forward....where you will run into trouble with the cab still on the truck is getting the two plugs out of the back of the head and getting the new fittings into the back of the head. Little patients will get the job done, but its not the easiest task with the cab on...we have done it both ways.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Just pull the uppipes it's not going to be fun but it's completely possible I've done a few

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.