remote access

Spatel23

Reaction score
Anyone actually had it installed on your 6.7 ?

My dealer is telling me I need to buy 2 parts for it and from what I have read I only need 1.

Any first hand experience or know a dealer that has done it and can answer my questions.

MorganM

Reaction score
It's great!

I bought one box of parts, and installed it in the driveway. A buddy with an IDS, WMS, or whatever it is, completed the install and generated a PIN for the phone app.
My truck already had remote start via key fob enabled which may be the piece your dealer says you need?
If I were you, I'd order the kit from eBay and install it. This link directs you to the install guide- scroll to page 58 for Superduty's. Perhaps you can reference this and determine if you really need additional items...
http://www.fordservicecontent.com/f...es/2011-2013 Remote Access_Truck3-15-2013.pdf

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i have been waiting for some testing from the owners of sunrise, as far as i know cost is $600 , i have not been in any position to use it yet. so i havent got it.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Ill be honest....

Remote access is flat out scary!!

First thing that comes to mind

:pullover:

HAHA

You no pull over... We pull YOU over anyways!

I know I know-- tin foil hat time.....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
contact curtis on here i think he works for a dealer, i need to ask him about remote start on the wifes fusion

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I have a remote start off my phone and a few other options for my 6.4. Got the alarm at best buy. Sends me alerts to my phone when the alarm goes off and ect.
a6ebydeh.jpg

Spatel23

Reaction score
It's great!

I bought one box of parts, and installed it in the driveway. A buddy with an IDS, WMS, or whatever it is, completed the install and generated a PIN for the phone app.
My truck already had remote start via key fob enabled which may be the piece your dealer says you need?
If I were you, I'd order the kit from eBay and install it. This link directs you to the install guide- scroll to page 58 for Superduty's. Perhaps you can reference this and determine if you really need additional items...
http://www.fordservicecontent.com/f...es/2011-2013 Remote Access_Truck3-15-2013.pdf

I may just do the same thing.

i have been waiting for some testing from the owners of sunrise, as far as i know cost is $600 , i have not been in any position to use it yet. so i havent got it.

Let me know what they say.

So is this just for 13 and newer trucks?

It will work on 11+

contact curtis on here i think he works for a dealer, i need to ask him about remote start on the wifes fusion

Thanks

so this is just a remote start off your phone correct? unlock, lock, ect...

Yes, it also does push alerts

I have a remote start off my phone and a few other options for my 6.4. Got the alarm at best buy. Sends me alerts to my phone when the alarm goes off and ect.
a6ebydeh.jpg

I had the same thing on my 08

Spatel23

Reaction score
I went ahead and had the dealer install this on the truck before they deliver it to me Saturday when I go to Texas.
Works like a champ!

Called a girl on her cell from a landline as she was standing next to the truck and I could hear it lock, unlock, start, and turnoff as I pushed the buttons on my cell from my desk here in MS.

Im happy with it

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I went ahead and had the dealer install this on the truck before they deliver it to me Saturday when I go to Texas.
Works like a champ!

Called a girl on her cell from a landline as she was standing next to the truck and I could hear it lock, unlock, start, and turnoff as I pushed the buttons on my cell from my desk here in MS.

Im happy with it

Damn, well I guess I'm not gonna bother even taking my viper out of my 6.4 when I sell it then. I'll just do this when I get my 15

Latest posts

Members online