retro solutiuions

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just ordered mine! Jason is an awesome awesome guy to deal with! Super responsive and he flat gets stuff done!

Big Thanks to Jason for all the help!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just an update.... i got my HIDs and the kits are exceptional quality... I am blown away by how thorough and complete the harnesses are as well as the packaging.

I had a question about them as well, and Jason helped me immediately! Unbelievable customer service! Thanks again buddy!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Jason is meticulous. Obviously my truck is where it is right now thanks to him.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Jason is in Colorado on the road and asked me to post this.

Retro 5000k low beams:
IMG959294.jpg

Highs:
IMG953203.jpg

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I thought the 5k were slightly blue? I've been holding off on hid's because I want to make sure I get the right color. Looking for no blue at all. Looks white in the pics. :shrug:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I thought the 5k were slightly blue? I've been holding off on hid's because I want to make sure I get the right color. Looking for no blue at all. Looks white in the pics. :shrug:

I have the same ones as in the pics and there is a slight blue when I first turn them on. After a few seconds they're pure white. No blue.

jdgleason

Reaction score

The 6k are slightly blue... but just barely. Mine are the 6ks and there is hardly any blue at all. 5k should be real white for you.

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have the same ones as in the pics and there is a slight blue when I first turn them on. After a few seconds they're pure white. No blue.

The 6k are slightly blue... but just barely. Mine are the 6ks and there is hardly any blue at all. 5k should be real white for you.

Thanks for the clarification guys. :thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online