Rim size help URGENT

bestrada11

Reaction score
So ive paid for a set of rims started out to be 20X9 with a -12 offset 4.5 backspace.. 35/12.5/20 nitto trail grappler before I take delivery of these I may wanna upgrade to 22X12 with a -44 offset 4.75 backspace with 325/50/22... I have a 2002 f250 4x4 sits a little higher than my bosses truck which is the same truck only a 99 so right off the bat im sittin higher.. next im having a zone front kit supposedly 2.5 but I heard its more like 3.5 and in the rear im doing a rough country add a leaf advertised at 1 inch but again I heard its a tad bit more.. so can someone definitively tell me if the 22s are not possible I don't offroad I don't drive rough I use the truck to and from work I make conservative u turns meaning I give myself at least 4 lanes 2 coming 2 going.. please help I have about a week to decide on this I don't wanna go any higher and I can trim a little if I need to and someone can tell me where and how. I also don't mind adding flares like the bushwacker oe style basically 1.5" flare

Latest posts

Members online