Rosewood VS Full Force

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Hey all, I am just seeing who all in running either injector and what they like and don't like. Just trying to get some insight before I make a buy. Thanks for any help.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
They both do a good job.. I would run either one... You would be happy no matter what builder you whent with...

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Running Rosewoods sticks. I have an odd grey haze at startup that I think could be an injector problem, however I sent all 8 back and Jim ok'd em so.

At the same time I wouldnt hesitate to buy another set from him. Casserly would be a little bit of an edge above as he does more of the bigger sticks, ie the made to order for lack of a better term. Where as Jim tends to stick to the common sizes, Stage 1-3s ie 160/0%-238/100%. Although he can do bigger as he did mine up to the 250/200s

Either or will do a great job, however if you are ordering a large set (anything over 238/100s) Id lean towards Cass.

Id also recommend Swamps or Nate @ Unlimited for a few more options.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
I thought about it. However it developed a few miles in, first start up was clean and would puff black when revved cold. Now its a grey haze until warm.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Jim is a great guy, but cass saved my @ss when I broke down in Tennessee a few wks ago. He dropped everything to go through my sticks an got me going right away, because of that I'll always deal with him for my injector needs. All the guys at full force are super helpful an bend over backwards to help someone in need.

1badpsd

Reaction score
I run Cass's injectors in all my trucks and have installed several sets in customers trucks and have never had a problem.top quality injectors

my79f

Reaction score
I have Rosewoods, and have been nothing but pleased with them. I know of at least 3 other sets locally that Rosewood has sent out, and know for a fact those guys are extremely pleased with theirs.

Big Bore

Reaction score
One thing of note, in at least one case I know of, when compared with other injectors of the same size, the Rosewoods flowed less fuel for the same PW. That is not a quality issue, just something to consider. If it's a case of certain mods to the injector, and the price difference reflected it, then it's really a matter of if that amount of flow is important to you, and what you want to pay for.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
One thing of note, in at least one case I know of, when compared with other injectors of the same size, the Rosewoods flowed less fuel for the same PW. That is not a quality issue, just something to consider. If it's a case of certain mods to the injector, and the price difference reflected it, then it's really a matter of if that amount of flow is important to you, and what you want to pay for.

Yeah, but who knows if they were comparing his budget built injectors to to a set of premium builds from Cass. I have had injectors from both builders. Both have great customer service, never had a problem with an injector built by Rosewood, and with Cass Only had one problem with the poppets in my hybrids. Either builder you go with you will be happy.

Big Bore

Reaction score
Yeah, but who knows if they were comparing his budget built injectors to to a set of premium builds from Cass.

I don't know for sure where the flow chart came from, but I'm pretty certain it came from Rosewood. Based on that, I would think he would submit flow from his best injectors.

Either way, you have just added even more info to consider when talking to Rosewood.

And the other injectors weren't from Cass, however I know his compare with the other injectors in question.

Regardless there is in fact a disparity in flow numbers between injectors of the same size, and, as I stated, this could very well be reflected in price.

I'm simply passing on information for consideration, not bashing anyone's injectors.

my79f

Reaction score
Yeah, but who knows if they were comparing his budget built injectors to to a set of premium builds from Cass. I have had injectors from both builders. Both have great customer service, never had a problem with an injector built by Rosewood, and with Cass Only had one problem with the poppets in my hybrids. Either builder you go with you will be happy.

I don't know for sure where the flow chart came from, but I'm pretty certain it came from Rosewood. Based on that, I would think he would submit flow from his best injectors.

Either way, you have just added even more info to consider when talking to Rosewood.

And the other injectors weren't from Cass, however I know his compare with the other injectors in question.

Regardless there is in fact a disparity in flow numbers between injectors of the same size, and, as I stated, this could very well be reflected in price.

I'm simply passing on information for consideration, not bashing anyone's injectors.

The only flow chart i have seen from Rosewood was for a 238, and it was being used to show the difference in flow between 238's and some other larger injecor. As far as price, Rosewood has Cass beat by $200 on the exact same injector and thats at a premium build from Rosewood for the 238 vs Cass's 238.

Reaction score
I've run two sets from Rosewood now. Both sets have been great injectors. The stage 2's I have now have around 100k miles on them and they are flawless. I will definitely be going to Jim when I order my 400's.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I am fortunate to call these guys my friends - You can't go wrong with any of the choices listed in this thread - I have installed several sets from Full Force and a few from Unlimited and been around many from both Rosewood and Swamps. Talk to the guys at the shops and go with the ones that make you feel comfortable - or go through one of their many dealers and get a package deal worked out on a combo of parts if that is what you are looking for.

Jason

Big Bore

Reaction score
The only flow chart i have seen from Rosewood was for a 238, and it was being used to show the difference in flow between 238's and some other larger injecor. As far as price, Rosewood has Cass beat by $200 on the exact same injector and thats at a premium build from Rosewood for the 238 vs Cass's 238.

Here are flow charts for several different Rosewood injectors.

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49221

Again, I am NOT by any means saying anything bad about Rosewood. I am merely pointing out a flow difference between same size sets of injectors for the OP's consideration.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
I just bought a set of full force injectors so that's my choice but I did talk to rosewood about doing injectors and he actually recommended full force for anything bigger than a 250 just because he was busy at the time. To me that says either way you can't go wrong with who you choose.

Just my 2 cents

davey99ps

Reaction score
I just bought a set of full force injectors so that's my choice but I did talk to rosewood about doing injectors and he actually recommended full force for anything bigger than a 250 just because he was busy at the time. To me that says either way you can't go wrong with who you choose.

Just my 2 cents
Cass an Matt are awesome to work with, I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision

skew12

Reaction score

Just my 2 cents

Wow that's a big time statement there.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score

Just my 2 cents

Yea when I got my injectors done. I was going to use Jim.. BUT he said basicaly the same thing you just said..

Latest posts

Members online