Scangauge II/X-gauge

sniper_101

Reaction score
http://www.scangauge.com/products/scangaugeii/

Anyone have it? Worth it?

Need something to read codes and would like something to monitor engine parameters with, but not sure how it compares to the Aeroforce Scangauge.

I don't need to watch every single available area, just enough to help solve some tuning issues (I'm not going to do any tuning or such myself).

Thoughts? Thanks!

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I have one and I am happy with it. For the price you can't beat it and you can program it to read anything the pcm reads. I can monitor eot, ect, iat, iat2, ficm voltages, icp etc.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316312396033.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316312396033.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
i also have scan guage love it truck may act little funny one day just scan it find out nothings matter and go on, read alot of things that i would need ten other guages for still trying out how to use everything but so far i love it!! and would buy it again if i could

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
I have both - got SGII a few years ago and really like seeing 4 parameters at once vs the 2 with AF Scangauge. I keep the SGII in the 'cubby' below 4wd switch and use the coiled-up wire to wedge it in place. Its SUPER easy to grab it and hook it up in another vehicle. I'm always scanning codes and turning off CEL in other peoples' rigs! The AF scangauge also does Buzz Test and CCT and has 2 'aux' inputs (ie fuel pressure and EGT) which makes it a little more 'tool' than the SGII.

Latest posts

Members online