sct from 1 truck to another truck.

birddog55

Reaction score
I just bought a x3 that was with a 2004 truck. My truck is a 2004 should I be able to load this on my truck? It has custom tunes from innovative on it.

CCRICE

Reaction score
Should be able to, gotta be careful though because I know my Livewire only has 5 unlocks. Also got to be careful what's done to your truck and what was done to his. Don't wanna run a heavy tune and blow something up.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the tunes will work on your truck doesnt matter what the strategy is (as long as it was from an 03-04), but you will get the most out of the tunes if you get them rewritten.

Nic

Reaction score
watch it...might vin lock the truck..mines considered an 04 but is a late 03..my buddies is a mid 04...has some 05 stuff on it..tried to load a custom tune from mine to his and vin locked the truck..only way was to swap pcms to get the truck started and running to get it home. then had to call sct and have them send us a recovery file to download back into the truck..took about 3 hours out of our day...

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Strategy is basically the letter/number designation of the pcm and tcm tuning. Or better yet it will give you the version of the file.

Latest posts

Members online