side steps

deezelfromrofo

Reaction score
What kind of steps are you fellas running? Bully side steps? Want to make sure i get the right ones.

Reaction score
I've been running the AMP retracting steps for over 5 years. They are the only choice if you want to have a safe step that is low enough to be useful but retract so they don't get torn off. There is arounf 6 OBS trucks with them I know of. The 2002 Chevy ones with custom brackets and wiring.

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
I've been running the AMP retracting steps for over 5 years. They are the only choice if you want to have a safe step that is low enough to be useful but retract so they don't get torn off. There is arounf 6 OBS trucks with them I know of. The 2002 Chevy ones with custom brackets and wiring.

welcome over here i got mine finally put on
th_VIDEO0001.jpg

RBernardi

Reaction score

I'll be in the market for some amp steps soon any specific reason for using the 02 Chevy steps?
These smitybuilts came on my truck
af8e6a8a.jpg

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
You don't need to use the stock door stop circuits as they are switched + not - as the AMP controler needs. You just add new door plungers to the rear doors and factory door switch to the fronts for the front doors..If anyone would like to add Amp steps to their OBS PM me for prices..

Latest posts

Members online