Reaction score
Are these a gimic?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-094759_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-094759_Chrome.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 143

Racer71

Reaction score
No they make truck ride so nice. I was skeptical for the money involved but the fitment and design is top notch.

Racer71

Reaction score
When I did mine the no limit ones were out of stock so bought the s&b.
They definitely are very nice, maybe I’ll get to install some no limits for a customer sometime to compare

Racer71

Reaction score
I was a fabrication engineer for ford/visteon when I got out of college and you’d be hard pressed to build/design a nicer set of mounts than s&b did. After taking a Chevy guy a ride before-after he wants them to make them for the chevs

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Sounds like Someone needs to make an intro/ride thread.

joebuck

Reaction score
I am installing the S&B set currently on my truck, they look FAR superior to the OEM ones I’m pulling out can’t wait to see if/what the ride change will be.

joebuck

Reaction score
I have all but the middle ones on both sides installed those are being a bitch to remove to say the least, all the bolts came out fine and all of the old mounts came out but those 2 are stuck for sole damn reason, anyone else experience this? Or have any tips/tricks to getting these out? There different then all the other mounts also if that matters

joebuck

Reaction score
from what ive seen it looks like the middle (towards the rear) have a hex style fitting that the bolt passes through that almost looks like it unscrews from the upper part of the mount, Did anyone else see or do this?

joebuck

Reaction score
So a follow up, My middle (towards the rear) were rusted together so i had to cut them off by using a bottle jack to push the bottom of the mount up enough that i could cut through the middle shank, After that they went in smooth and easy, and the ride quality is worth the $ IMO

Latest posts

Members online