Spartan or H&S

Jbaggs

Reaction score
Hey everyone getting ready in the next couple of weeks to get rid of my dpf and urea on my 2012 F350. Just looking for some opinions on what y'all would buy spartan Phalynx or H&S black maxx?
Input greatly appreciated
Thanks Jarred

sootie

Reaction score
please use the search button-this topic has been exhausted.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Hey everyone getting ready in the next couple of weeks to get rid of my dpf and urea on my 2012 F350. Just looking for some opinions on what y'all would buy spartan Phalynx or H&S black maxx?
Input greatly appreciated
Thanks Jarred

I'd go with the Mini Maxx just for the use of shift on the fly capabilities and the custom tuning with MCC. If you need a quote on one let me know and I'll get ya set up!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Jbaggs

Reaction score
I'd go with the Mini Maxx just for the use of shift on the fly capabilities and the custom tuning with MCC. If you need a quote on one let me know and I'll get ya set up!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

That'd be great blue ox if you could pm me a quote I'd appreciate I won't lie to yuh though it will be a couple of months before I'm to buy.

Jbaggs

Reaction score
Well I only say that because I don't really have the available funds right now I pipeline and I got put on waiting time, but I'm gonna be going back pretty soon so honestly it will be more like a couple of weeks

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Solves my issues...getting a gas job 150...if I cant tune a truck its pointless to buy one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I don't think all hope is lost. Options are still there just way more limited.... but we all knew this was day was coming:(

hirevn

Reaction score
Wow, glad I pulled the trigger the other day. Still cant get over what I had to pay but at least ill have one, UPS on Thursday!

MCC custom tune will still work on a street tuner though, right? Just no more Hi Sulfer unlocked units?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online