SRP1.1 a performance upgrade from a dual hpop?

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
It would have more room in the valley. And make injector choices easier. As the SRP1 produce less oil flow.

Could you elaborate on this point a little. I was unaware there could be too much oil flow. The only injectors I ever plan on are the swamps 250/100's I have now and swamps 400/200 in a few months

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
There is no such thing as too much oil.

Basically the SRP1 limits how large of an injector you can run. With duals its virtually endless.
And 400/200s could be too much for the SRP1

neverkickn

Reaction score
How are you driving your second pump? BTS?

on edit: why are you looking to change things up? That setup should rip!

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
There are negative effects from having 'too much oil'.. if you have an excessive amount your injectors don't use its just going to pass through the ipr creating heat and aereated oil. You want 'enough' but there is a point where you get diminishing returns. Also it wears out your oil quicker

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I am not sure what anyone is talking about here, maybe i read it wrong.

Going from dual pumps to the 1.1 is a step backwards in a large amount. No single pump in a stock shell is going to flow the volume of dual pumps, period.

Dual pumps are really the only way to go in my opinion, doesnt even matter on the developer of the item

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Thanks guys I keep the duals. Would a stealth stage 2 with the 4 line kit be a worthy upgrade? Not that I'd really gain much is what I'm taking from this so far but, clean up the valley, less moving parts.. Etc

Reaction score
Thanks guys I keep the duals. Would a stealth stage 2 with the 4 line kit be a worthy upgrade? Not that I'd really gain much is what I'm taking from this so far but, clean up the valley, less moving parts.. Etc

The Stealth billet pumps take up just as much room in the valley as dual pumps, so that is really no reason to switch.

Big Bore

Reaction score
There is no way the SRP1.1 is an upgrade from duals. The logistical advantages of a single are not performance advantages. The heat and shearing issues of duals can be dealt with. Dual pumps need dual IPR's and an oil return that does not dump hot oil back to the reservoir.

HRTKUSTUM.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.