SRP1

Jake P

Reaction score
SRP1, whats the latest news on it? Last i heard they quit making them temporarily due to some reliability issues, and they were redesigning them, with the new ones having a life time warranty, but a slightly higher cost, in the neighborhood of $1000. How true is that, and when are they supposed to be coming out? I pretty desperately need a new HPOP as mine cant hold 2100 PSI @ 93% IPR DC, and i think the SRP1 is gonna be my best option for my plans.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I would call Joey at Terminator Engineering if you are going to spend $1000, I believe he moved his prices up to $450 due to aluminum costs. I have romped on mine and havent had a single issue with it, I have the T500. He backs his stuff up 100% also.

Jake P

Reaction score
Give Gary a call last I heard they were working on them

Honestly I don't even know what his company is. :doh: I've just heard about the pump.

I would call Joey at Terminator Engineering if you are going to spend $1000, I believe he moved his prices up to $450 due to aluminum costs. I have romped on mine and havent had a single issue with it, I have the T500. He backs his stuff up 100% also.

Problem with any of the termy pumps is that they don't give any flow ratings. You could be buying a reman stock 17* pump and not know it. Nothin against termy, and I'm not saying they would do that but you really have no idea how much of an improvement you are getting. You don't buy injectors from a guy that says "they flow more than stock" but wont tell you how much. They could be AD's with just enough shaved off the IP to flow 10 more CC's of fuel. They are bigger than stock, but barely. Why would i buy a HPOP the same way?

And now i have one person saying they are available, and one saying they aren't LOL. I guess if someone can point me in the right direction i'll give em a call to find out exactly what the truth is.

Jake P

Reaction score
I'll give them a call tomorrow if i have time. Are they a sponsor here?

psduser1

Reaction score
I just (in the last couple of days) talked to a vendor here and they don't have a firm delivery date, yet.:shrug:

Jake P

Reaction score
Any word on the price and warranty rumors? And why wont they give a date? I need a pump bad LOL

DZL JIM

Reaction score
I've had a bunch of guys in need of a pump bad, too.
Nothing firm yet for a delivery date. They are taking as much time as needed to make sure the pumps are 100% good to go for life.

No delivery date due to the custom nature of the product and the testing required.
They won't give sale price till all is said and done.
If by chance the new specific part doesn't work out and things need to be re-machined, or redsigned, and re-tested, that will change the cost, so what good is it to give a preliminary price now if there's a chance it won't be accurate??

Be patient, it's worth the wait.

Last edited:

Jake P

Reaction score
It just would be nice to at least have a general idea of when they are projecting release and what they cost as of now give or take a hundred or 2 just so i know if i will even be able to afford it when it does come out. I don't wanna wait months just to find out i can't afford that pump anyway when i coulda had a different one before already.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Gary is working as fast as he can to get these back out on the market. There are new billet internals being used in the pumps now and they will have a lifetime warranty. They are going to be $899 + Core. He is working on getting new pumps assembled but wants to be sure he has supply for the demand before fully re releasing the SRP1.1 so that the lead times will be cut down drastically.

juniort444e

Reaction score
Will there be anything for us, who own one already, and may have problems with it in the future. Will he replace it or what. Just curious.

02BigD

Reaction score
Will there be an option for those who have one, nib in my case, and want to upgrade the parts?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.