Steering issue on 2019

Reaction score
So I have recently been having issues with the steering wanting to pull one way or the other. It doesn't doit much when I'm in town driving at slower speeds or on the country roads. I am having the issues at highway and interstate speeds. Took the truck in and had front end looked over and everything looked fine and decided to try a steering stabilizer. Got the fox steering stabilizer and hoped that would fix it. Nope. Took the truck on the interstate Sunday and as soon as I accelerated up to speed the truck started pulling to the right. Wiggled the steering wheel and the front end shifted and truck started pulling to the left. Pulled into a rest stop and slowed down and them merged back on and the steering was just fine the rest of the way. Steering did it 2 more times that day and had to slow down to fix the issue.

Has anyone had this issue? Any fixes?

Truck is a 2019 with 2.5" leveling kit, fox shocks and now steering stabilizer, and 37-12.50/20 nitto ridge grapplers. Truck has just shy of 53k miles on it.

Thanks for any info

ToMang07

Reaction score
Check the track bar... thoroughly. Tie rods, too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Also try rotating your front tires side to side, see if the pull follows the tire. Could be a bad tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just to update if anyone else is interested. Took truck to shop today and he said I need to put new caster shims on. I have 2* angle and he said I should be 4-5* I’m guessing it’s bc I have the 2.5” level and running 37s.

SDER1

Reaction score
OP,by chance did you install 2 degree caster shims at time of your leveling kit install? Curious as I just completed a carli 2.5" commuter on my 17 f350 and installed their 2 deg caster shims. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.