• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

stock 2006 fx4 factory lift

junglejoe

Reaction score
Any interest in the entire suspension ? I went with a 4 link setup... Don't have the rear blocks but do have the rear leafs and helper springs, missing some bolts.

junglejoe

Reaction score
I'm sure I do.. I kept everything they took off the truck. I saved everything except the rear blocks and I was suppose to get those back but apparently someone else needed them worse than me at 4hat shop. I have no clue what the spring rate is though. Its a stock 06 f350 Fx4 package.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I'm sure I do.. I kept everything they took off the truck. I saved everything except the rear blocks and I was suppose to get those back but apparently someone else needed them worse than me at 4hat shop. I have no clue what the spring rate is though. Its a stock 06 f350 Fx4 package.
Your door sticker will tell you spring code/rates.

I'd be interested in your buckets if the price was right to ship them to the Wichita, KS area. Possibly radius arm brackets as well.

Latest posts

Members online