Stock turbos which is better?

2dedge

Reaction score
I have a 2000 excursion with full force stage 1's, I currently have a van turbo on it but still have the stocker? I am looking to get live tuned so between the Hydra and WW2 money will be tight and I already have bellowed up pipes so a t4 is out right now.

Is a WW2 worth it on either turbo?

Which turbo is better with a WW2 on it?

Is there a difference between Riff Raffs and Diesel site's 2nd gen wheels?

n54power

Reaction score
My dads running a 1.0,riffraff billet and stage ones on his. He loves the way bit spools and gets that beast moving.
I bought a RR wheel for myself only to find out my stocker is toast. I'll be either returning the wheel or selling it

bad12jr

Reaction score
I have a van turbo with a 1.15 housing and a ported compressor housing. Im happy with how it runs on stage ones. Running matts tunes. Rolls on with 11000 lbs without having to worry about egts which is perfect for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

thuglike

Reaction score
I have a 2000 excursion with full force stage 1's, I currently have a van turbo on it but still have the stocker? I am looking to get live tuned so between the Hydra and WW2 money will be tight and I already have bellowed up pipes so a t4 is out right now.

Is a WW2 worth it on either turbo?

Which turbo is better with a WW2 on it?

Is there a difference between Riff Raffs and Diesel site's 2nd gen wheels?[/QUOTE]

They are 2 different designs!!

If you decided to purchase the RiffRaff wheel from us, our tuning is 1/2 off!!!

Send in you chip and receive 6 tunes for 1/2 the price!!!!!

diehardstroker

Reaction score
from what ive heard riffraffs wheel performs better all around on the low end and pulls hard all the way through the top end with the stock .84 exhaust housing, and the ww2 works better with a 1.15 housing because of its good low end spool but runs out on the top end with the .84 housing but the 1.15 makes up for the loss on the top end.

2dedge

Reaction score
That's some great info, what turbo will give me more boost and power to clean up my fuel in the 1800 to 2000 rpm range?

Latest posts

Members online