Stumped on a seat swap

SuperLifted250

Reaction score
:fustrate:
Ok, I own a 2000 F-250 XLT with the 40/20/40 split cloth seat with the power driver's side. I recently acquired the lariat captain chairs and center console. Now, I have already removed all of the original seats, and I have installed the passenger side and center console. I researched the process as much as I could, using this site and others, so I made my own harness for the passenger side and have it working. But when I got to the driver's side, after hooking up all of my connections, my driver side has no power. I know that Green is my constant power, Black is return, Blue/Brown is my seatbelt indicator. I've read that Blue/Pink is supposed to be the key on for the seat. Now, I have tried running a jumper to the Blue/pink but still have no movement. I hooked up my meter and have between 11-13v to both the Green and the Blue/pink but still no movement. Sorry for such a long post but I wanted to try and answer as many of your questions as I could think of. If anyone has any helpful tips please let me know

Latest posts

Members online