super duty picture thread:

swinky

Reaction score
Bunch more stuff is going on next week. Should look pretty good for my brothers first vehicle

20140122_211210_zps7b3c0b7e.jpg

Can I be your brother? Eskimo brother could probably be arranged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

6speedsd

Reaction score
I could only have dreamed of having a truck like that for my first vehicle. I was blessed with a primer gray 1980 Datsun pickup that my dad had been driving for years. I even had to pop for a new engine before I could even drive the thing.

Csilva187

Reaction score
I need help fellers, this stinking Montana winter has me feeling down about my truck. I wanna do some spring cleaning. Wheels tires and all will be updated. Ideas?

image.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
New grille, black turn signals in the mirrors, white bumpers, white mirror caps, black and white fender vents.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Was going through iPhoto on my computer tonight and came across these. Made me miss when my truck looked good lol... Don't mind the ****ty rollpan fitment. That has long since been fixed :) enjoy!

IMG_6773_zps8c56c1e4.jpg

IMG_6748_zps5fc1db72.jpg

IMG_6736_zps274232e1.jpg

Oh, and a good few of Matt's truck from earlier that day.
20130811-IMG_6640_zps67ff872d.jpg

20130811-IMG_6624_zps9d184ad7.jpg

Csilva187

Reaction score
New grille, black turn signals in the mirrors, white bumpers, white mirror caps, black and white fender vents.

I'll try the black turn signals. I don't mess with painted grills, bumpers, and etc due to the roads I travel are rocked and sanded more often then not. Im not sure they would hold up?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
That's some awesome looking pics josh. Im actually liking that duramax also

Thanks Nathan!

what does it look like now?

Stock wheels, no hoodstack, hasn't been washed in months. Basically looks like smashed assholes

Love that body/front Dmax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Dmax is looking pretty sick.

Yeah that's my buddy Gary's dmax. Thing is awesome. He has some big power parts going on soon and also went a LOT lower with it and to a much smaller tire size on the same set of wheels. It is going to look SICK for the 2014 season...

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks Nathan!

Stock wheels, no hoodstack, hasn't been washed in months. Basically looks like smashed assholes

Yeah that's my buddy Gary's dmax. Thing is awesome. He has some big power parts going on soon and also went a LOT lower with it and to a much smaller tire size on the same set of wheels. It is going to look SICK for the 2014 season...
Josh I may get you to find me duramax like your buddys this summer. Lol that is the first Chevy I've liked in a while

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.