SuperBright LED Head Lamp Kits

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Has there been any testing of these with a "Brite Box," or something similar that runs both the dims and brights at the same time? I've noticed the regular lights tend to focus on a spot in the road directly in front of the truck. When the brights are switched on, the light goes to the sides of the road, but leaves a "hole" where the dims shine. I have the Superbrights in both the heads and fogs. Normal driving for me is fogs on and dims. Love the light output, just wish I could utilize the brights better.

The fogs alone are almost enough for normal driving. Just feels like lights plus dims would look just like the fogs, just further down the road.

We haven't done any testing with it, but don't see why it would not work. You probably do not even need brite-box though, you can likely put a diode in the factory relay/fuse box to do the same.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Sale is scheduled only to the end of August, today is Aug. 31st! Don't miss out on the huge savings!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
The summer sale was scheduled to be over at the end of August. It is currently still running, don't delay and miss out on the sale!

Strokersace

Reaction score
I was a tester for these, they point a bit high, but after adjustment they are the best LEDs I've run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Installed the set I originally bought for my commuter car into my fiance's Dodge and holy cow these are bright. You're right about the pointing high part. Quick test drive down our dirt road and ths lows were basically at the high level and the high beams were at the top of the trees.

Unfortunately the adjustment screws on her crappety lenses leave a lot to be desired. Adjusted the best and lowest I could get them but I guarantee you were going to get flashed plenty tomorrow night on our trip.

Going to have to buy new headlight assemblies to really hone them in. Can't wait to get the other set installed in the 2010 F350 and see how they compare to my retrosolutions hid projector retrofit I have on my obs.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
The sale is officially over and any awaiting back orders will be shipping soon!

These are now available with FREE SHIPPING in the US (including AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO)

retrosolutions

Reaction score
We are need of a 2015 or 2016 model year superduty owner for beta testing the next generation! Please PM us if you would like to volunteer!

Latest posts

Members online