Swamps HV/HF modded IDM...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
http://swampsdiesel.com/prestashop/...e-high-frequency-injection-driver-module.html

Installed this yesterday at about 2pm. Just racked up about 450 miles on it. I am impressed!

Idle quality is better, Smoke is down a bit, power is up a bit.

I could honestly feel it, which I didn't expect.

Bet I picked up 15hp on the Hot street file!!!

Great product guys!

BTW, Thanks to Vision Diesel for providing ME the product...

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Cool deal, this is something I really plan on adding soon. I have yet to see someone say they didn't notice some gains or benefits from it

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ordered mine from Derek yesterday.

http://swampsdiesel.com/prestashop/...e-high-frequency-injection-driver-module.html

Installed this yesterday at about 2pm. Just racked up about 450 miles on it. I am impressed!

Idle quality is better, Smoke is down a bit, power is up a bit.

I could honestly feel it, which I didn't expect.

Bet I picked up 15hp on the Hot street file!!!

Great product guys!

BTW, Thanks to Vision Diesel for providing ME the product...
Thanks for the business guys!!!

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Im normally a redbull guy but where we went to lunch they only had rockstar :bs:

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Heads up to you guys at Vision, been having trouble navigating the website. Two different computers and both will let me access the homepage but that's as far as I can get.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Heads up to you guys at Vision, been having trouble navigating the website. Two different computers and both will let me access the homepage but that's as far as I can get.

We really appologize, our website is garbage. We are working on the new one as we find time, but its slow.

Please give us a call rather than trying out the website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you!

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
No worries man! Wasn't sure if you were aware of the issue, so figured I'd give you a heads up.
Out of curiosity, what do you guys stock for HPO on the 7.3's? Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to derail the OP's thread.

Short Bus

Reaction score
yay for new inventions... oh wait lol

just kidding guys, glad to hear you to had good results. I know i like mine.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
My cold start issue has recieved its bandaid...

Of course it was not 20*, but before this she would not start without being plugged in unless it was above 50*. This weekend it was 38* when I went out to try.

Still have a few bad injectors, but this will get me thru the winter I believe.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

Of course it was not 20*, but before this she would not start without being plugged in unless it was above 50*. This weekend it was 38* when I went out to try.

Well that is a huge benefit, money well spent I suppose!

Reaction score

Good to hear Joe.
Glad we could help.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good to hear, Joe. I've been putting off getting the swamps idm but like somebody else said, every single person thats run it has had good results. Glad to hear.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Forgot to plug my truck in last night (been doing it just so I can jump on the hwy to work) and thought, aww crap...

Turned the key, waited 20 seconds and she fired right up.

Before this IDM it would have been a 5 minute fight, and then a 10 minute warm up period with two injectors not firing.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Forgot to plug my truck in last night (been doing it just so I can jump on the hwy to work) and thought, aww crap...

Turned the key, waited 20 seconds and she fired right up.

Before this IDM it would have been a 5 minute fight, and then a 10 minute warm up period with two injectors not firing.

So maybe your IDM was actually the issue? Rather than this being a bandaid, it may of actually been the fix?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I don't think so, I still have a slight miss so I would assume the new IDM just has more voltage to pull on that poppet a bit harder.

But there is the possibility that the IDM was weak, not helping the situation at all. It had over 250k on it, never been touched.

Latest posts

Members online