Terminator T500

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
I just got my t500 back today and just finished installing it. Took it for a short drive 2-3 miles. Still has a ton of air in it, but I can already tell this pump is bad a$$. I will get a data log tomorrow once I get some miles on it and post it. Most definitely the best money I have spent. This is my first terminator pump but will most definitely be return customer if I need anything. Can't wait to see what the T1 will do.

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
I can definitely tell a difference. Will post back when I get some miles on it. If you are thinking about it do it. You won't regret spending the money.

Homesteader

Reaction score
I can definitely tell a difference. Will post back when I get some miles on it. If you are thinking about it do it. You won't regret spending the money.

Yes that was one pump that I was looking at for one of my trucks. Do you have ICP and IPR numbers before the T500? I have some bad numbers,just wanted to know how much your numbers had changed.

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
Well after driving a bit today I have you guys some numbers. Before the swap the old pump would max at 1900 psi and drop off from there the longer you stayed in it. Now with the t500 it will hold 2600 to 2700 psi with less than 40% DC. The most duty cycle I have seen is 39%. This is also with the same tuning and on stock AD injectors with 211k miles on them.

Talyn

Reaction score
Yes that was one pump that I was looking at for one of my trucks. Do you have ICP and IPR numbers before the T500? I have some bad numbers,just wanted to know how much your numbers had changed.

you sure your bad numbers are pump related, or tuning related?

Tom S

Reaction score
Are there any before and after quality data logs out there for this?

TARM

Reaction score
I think for the best comparison to see the performance effects of a modified pump is to compare it to a brand new stock pump with check valves removed. This would give a person a very good comparison of how the mods in these pumps have effected its performance compared to stock.

Comparing it to a person pump that already has tons of miles and is likely very worn to varying degrees really does not have much statistical value other than it pumps more than some pump that has anyone's guess of how much wear.

If we have maximum base line reading for a new stock pump with various injector sized @ different pulse widths that would show what pressures it could hold @ various duty cycles, how fast it ramps up etc.

If the above data could be posted then you would have a easy comparison to see the performance of these modded pumps.

Then anyone can slap in one of these pumps with AE or other scanner do some logging and they will be able to easily see the benefit of that pump.

Latest posts

Members online