Things will be changeing at Cutting Edge Diesel

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just want to let everyone know that Cutting Edge Diesel will be cutting back significantly on new customers. Hate to do it after all the time I've put into this business but I have an opportunity to get deeper into the field that I've always had drive to be in.

As some of you may know my family has a ranch that I help on but I have an opportunity to get started with my own cow calf operation and its going to take even more time away from being able to service my customers. Wait times and service times are already longer than I would like.

Don't worry I'm still going to be turning out the best work I can! but new customers will have to understand the new circumstances. Compound kits will be in house builds only and I'm going to turn down a lot of standard repair work that is time sensitive. Hope everyone can understand! As for my existing customers I will continue to service you any way I can!

Thank you everyone! :ford:

14441070_10207052952949297_229013425468652080_n.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
Good on ya Matt! I've often wondered how you were able to juggle the shop, your own projects, racing, and the ranch!?!? I'm working towards getting my own small cow/calf operation going within the next few years.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Congrats buddy! That's great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

java

Reaction score
Congrats Matt!! We just picked up 1400 more acres of pasture land so my heard is going to grow too.

Latest posts

Members online