Think I found some traction

blk350on20s

Reaction score
When i get it done ill post up. Have a bach party this weekend so plans changed lol

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
We do quite a bit of sand draggin' here in Ol' El Paso and while those Super Scoopers, at least thats what they look like, are great for packed or wet sand.....those bad boys get HEAVY with the amount of loose sand they can move and you need some serious power, not saying that you don't have the power, but you will be able to tell just how heavy they are.......in loose sand like silver lake, we've had much better luck with a Trak tire, much smaller scoops and much more wheel speed.....just food for thought

154_0803_01_z+paddle_tires_sand_tires_unlimited_skat_trak+tire_view.jpg

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Ya. I feel my torque will get me out of the hole and my guestimate of 625 to 650 hp should be enough to move them. We will se though. Really gettin into uncharted waters. Not many people have run paddles on diesels. Ill give you guys a laugh tonight. Im goin all out

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Ya. I feel my torque will get me out of the hole and my guestimate of 625 to 650 hp should be enough to move them. We will se though. Really gettin into uncharted waters. Not many people have run paddles on diesels. Ill give you guys a laugh tonight. Im goin all out

Cool, let us know for sure..........

Rene G

Reaction score

Waiting for some video..

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Wont have them on till memorial. I ordered wheels yesterday and tonight.....well youll see shortly haha

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I really really can't wait to see this set-up on the truck. Its gonna look sick, definitely test the drivetrain haha. What width wheel are you going to be running? Don't think I saw it posted.

Charles

Reaction score
Everything will be fine as long as you don't let it unload over a bump and not get out of it, or if you start turning very sharply while staying in the power.

If you keep the tires pointed pretty much straight, and don't let it hop it will sing.

And you better have some damn good steering stabilization, because the power steer will be sizable.

If you do break something in the rear, just stop, because the front will snap like a toothpick without the rear splitting the power.

It will be fine. I ASSURE you people that it will not hook like an MH racemaster on a prepped track...

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Pretty excited for it. Got a line on another set of the super scoops so the front might be identical to the rear

Wheels are 16" wide

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online