Thought it was time

RAN '07

Reaction score
Thought I would go ahead and join, since I've just about given up on Dodge to build a decent trans. Brought a 2011 F-350 SRW 4x4 CC Lariat home last night. If anyone was a Cummins cheerleader I was, and this this is the nicest truck I've ever been in........to be stock. Rides as good as my wifes Lincoln, and has good power. Guess it's time to start reading:pimp:

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
We all fold sooner or later.

There's been a Chrysler product in my driveway for the past three years, and my wife informed me she wants an LBZ the other day...

RAN '07

Reaction score
Thank's guys. My old 6.7 ctd was pretty bad a$$, but I could have bought two for the amount of money I had in go fast parts. This thing will get deleted, driven, and enjoyed. Just hope I don't have to pull the cab off.......lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
welcome again aron! nice to see you here, congrats on the pimp ride..they are fudgin nice!

RAN '07

Reaction score
welcome again aron! nice to see you here, congrats on the pimp ride..they are fudgin nice!

Thank's buddy! Here's the only pic I've got for now

31892cb3.jpg

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Haha I saw the pics on FB glad to see you make it to the dark side! That's why I posted you need to join up here lol. So Ashley bought the red truck right?

RAN '07

Reaction score
Haha I saw the pics on FB glad to see you make it to the dark side! That's why I posted you need to join up here lol. So Ashley bought the red truck right?

Yep! Bought it, got scared of it, sold it, broke the 2wd last weekend..........now he want's to put a 5.9 in it:doh:

RAN '07

Reaction score
had no idea you sold that truck....its a bad mfer

welcome and congrats on the new ride!

Thanks! It wasn't supposed to go anywhere, but I recon that's life in the fast lane. I guess looking back, I wish I could have gotten back to the track one more time. I was within .5 of a nine on a small single stage of nos. Who know's maybe a reg cab 4x4 I can cut up will appear in my garage soonLOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.