thoughts on cold air intake

04redcrew

Reaction score
hey guys

Its been crossing my mind to buy a cia. I think if i did buy one it would be from no limit or absolute performance. Whats your thoughts? My truck will be used around the farm some, so i been thinking about going with a dry filter. Is that a good choice for the filter? Thanks for any info guys Brad

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
If you plan to just leave the truck stock or tune and deleted I'd go with S&B since it has a box. I'd go with the no-limit if you have plans to upgrade the turbo etc. on either setup I prefer oil based filter with the pre filter

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Since you're tuned and deleted I would just go No Limit and you won't have to look back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lobe50

Reaction score
Absolute....that sounds like a decent price. Do you have a website or some way to look at some pics and pricing? Looking at Intake, EGR Block offs, exhaust tip, etc...

Thanks!!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
No, they each make their own.
As much as I like both I don't want to deal with the noise so I'll be using the S&B with the lid. I've heard enough turbo whine to last me a lifetime. LOL

lobe50

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification, I was confused by dsmracing's comment.

Good point, also S&B supposedly fits like a glove and I believe pulls air from outside the engine compartment?

So does Absolute have a website to view products?