thoughts on super lift levelling kit

ja_cain

Reaction score
Chit, I'm not an expert when it comes to lifting these trucks but I've never seen anyone post anything about Superlift kits. Back in the day they had the only 12" lift for gm trucks with leaf springs, so I thought they were the chit. If you want to level it I guess just get some x codes or some sort of shackle if you want keep you stock ride quality. That should get you pretty close.

mattl140

Reaction score
do you know of any other good levelling kits , I'm looking for a spring kit not shackle.

ja_cain

Reaction score
What is your budget? X-codes with new Bilstein and trackbar will probably give you nice ride quality. As long as you don't have the 350 blocks in the back then it should level you out. I am considering this on my srw 350 with the thicker blocks. I will probably switch to the thinner blocks, air bags in the back and then x-codes when I have the money. The problem I have with hangers or mini packs is that people are most likely putting them on old v code springs that could be uneven. Just better to replace the spring all together. That's why I like the x-code option. Be sure to replace the bushings too.

Sterling B.

Reaction score
I was looking to level my '00 and have decided to go X-codes when time and $$$ allow and probably throw a 350 block out back and probably replace the rear springs too. Currently have U/A springs with 311K miles. All I want is enough room to throw some 35s back on it without sacrificing towing ability. :pimp:

mattl140

Reaction score
what are x codes and where an i find them. also what all do i need to make them work. and what are your thoughts on the lift in the link thanks.

ja_cain

Reaction score
what are x codes and where an i find them. also what all do i need to make them work. and what are your thoughts on the lift in the link thanks.
They are a factory ford springs that came on trucks equiped with the plow package. Google SD springs or something like that. Like I said above, might need/want longer shocks; adjustable track bar and new leaf spring bushings.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online