• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

tiregate! vertical series

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Have a tiregate vertical rear tailgate spare tire holder. Had it on my 6.0. Thinking about putting it on my 6.4 but also looking to see if anyone is interested. In great shape! Used for about 6 or 7 months. Ill see if i can dig up pictures. I liked the vertical cause it didnt effect bed capacity. Throw me some offers. Would prefer local pick up but if you can arrange shippng illship it. Remember theyre 850 new. And this one hasnt been abused.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I am to far away, but I would like to see some pics. I have always liked the tire gates, but they have never been practicle for me. I believe I pull to much to have one. How hard was it to take off when ya needed to? How big of a tire can you fit on it? You ever pull a gooseneck or 5th wheel with it? Sorry for all the questions, hopefully they answer other peoples questions as well.

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
:Never pulled a gooseneck when i had it. So idk. Itd be very easy to take off and pull a trailer though 5-10 min. To take it off and put the stock tailgate back on, prolly 45ish min. And the also have one where the tire lays flat which is ideal for fifth wheels ans gn's. Itll hold a 40" tire.

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Heres a pic

Attachments

• 2011-03-14_15-11-11_465.jpg
    2011-03-14_15-11-11_465.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 165