Toy hauler owners

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Mine is 14800 empty. Tow and handles great no issues what so ever so far. Even been in 35 mph winds with 45 gusts.

Poglife

Reaction score
Cool guys I appreciate it just wanna check with y'all before I get my hope up bout a trailer lol

Jomax

Reaction score
Firestone still everyone's favorite for bags

I'm ordering Hellwig Bigwig bags. Look into them. 14in of travel, the bag is double the size of regular bags which in term needs less Pressure to hold a load, which equals to a better ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tedzz

Reaction score
We full time in a grand design solitude 39' 5er
It is a very well built unit with lots of amenities
They make a TH model called the momentum I would check those out too
I have full timed most of my adult life and have not personally seen anyone have great luck with a keystone product. My neighbor last week had a 16 fusion chrome and his roof started tearing off going down the rd and he had mold growing up the wall from water intrusion no one can find

We also have a Grand Design 41' 5er, we are very happy with it. Any RV is gonna have problems. Every time you travel, these thing are like being in an earthquake going down the road. We have found that the customer support from Grand Design is second to none.

Pstrke96

Reaction score
We also have a Grand Design 41' 5er, we are very happy with it. Any RV is gonna have problems. Every time you travel, these thing are like being in an earthquake going down the road. We have found that the customer support from Grand Design is second to none.

Agreed on the CS I fri
ed my microwave with a power surge from a generator at 15 months old and they crated me up a new one and I had it in 2 days, no charge! I think I want to trade in next year and they will definitely be my first choice the amenities of ours is the same caliber as many others with double the price tag.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
We have a golf cart. Well a bad boy buggie my wife won at a school raffle. Its fun to drive around and see different things. Plus it hauls butt and we have registered as street legal under 35 mph roads. We also put the kayaks, bikes, and other stuff back there.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Anyone see a problem with pulling 15500-16k around pretty often.

You end up with either of the triple axles mentioned and you will be WELL over 16k on a normal basis. Once you load all the gear, water, propane, fuel station fuel, a RZR, etc you will be 20k+. Which puts you over the legal limit in most areas without special licensing.

With that being said I did it with a SRW short bed 6.0 for a year without any problems, you definitely know its back there though!

mckinney1

Reaction score
We recently sold the 28' Regal Prowler Bunkhouse and picked up a 2017 Heartland Torque 321 Toy Hauler. Have a few warranty items they need to fix but overall love the new setup and layout.
I would put up a pic but I don't upload my photos to a site to get a URL. We have 4 dirt bikes we put in there if we all go so it is a big trailer but still under the limit for the truck.

We have airbags so that helps with towing in the mountains with some of cornering.

bigrobtemp

Reaction score
I tow a Stryker 2916. It has the open floor plan and we haul up to 4 harleys, 3 baggers and a slim. It's 36ft long and has been a nice unit. I like the GD but the cost is crazy. The GD M-Class is about the nicest unit i have seen, it's a 398 i think. 18ft garage.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.