Traction/Ladder bars for factory height

135Hoster

Reaction score
Where can I find a set of traction/ladder bars for a factory height 2011 f350 ccsb?

All the ones I've seen so far are for 2" lift or larger.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I've never seen OUO up close and personal so I can't knock 'em but I have some PMF bars and I can't wait to do my 4-link. Their products are top notch!

S Lindmark

Reaction score
I just put my ouo bars on and they are top notch aswell. Also you can defiantly put them on stock height trucks. They are adjustable length. You drill the holes in the bars after they are in place so you can't screw up lol. Very clean setup and they work great

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i just ordered ouo adjustable traction bars. will be my 4th set. they work and fit well. i got the ALA's as well .

java

Reaction score
OUO bolt on bars with a factory f350 block.

3502cd2f.jpg

fac9a374.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
OUO bars are killer on stock 2011+ truck.

All you need are bottom mounts (Roughly 275.00) and Short Gussett Bars or Long Gusset bars (Roughly 609-660) and your set.

Less than 1000.00 bucks and perfect shifting, everything.

Also, if you decide to lift your truck you can incorporate one of OUO's adjustable lift blocks into the equation and adjust your bars for height, or swap out your bottom mount for a trade in credit towards traction blocks themselves.

Feel free to PM me or Sak if you have any questions.

Jared

NotStock

Reaction score
We have two options depending on how you want to mount them. You could do a 2" block kit (stock block is 1 7/8") which would run $695. Or a bottom nut ubolt plate which would replace the bottom plate on a '11+ truck which would run $600. Both of these quoted prices included a powder coated finish. If you wanted to add gussets, it would be an additional $75. More info can be found on our website at, http://www.pmfsuspension.com/PMF-Single-Traction-Bar-Kit_p_21.html. If there are any questions I can answer for you, just let me know!

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
What if I don't have a block. My springs sit right on the axel. Would It be worth it for me to install some of these???

WHY NOT

Reaction score
What if I don't have a block. My springs sit right on the axel. Would It be worth it for me to install some of these???

Yes. Especially on the 11+ trucks. Really improves the shifting. It is night and day difference when I'm pulling my goose neck and in only had stock height blocks. Now I have 5" traction blocks and its better than it was bone stock.

Sent from my I fone 5

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
The awesome thing is our OUO bottom mount replaces the factory bottom plate on a 2011+ truck (like we've been doing on dodges and gm's for years) and lets you simply replace the plate and put your bars on, so even slammed trucks can run it without ANY ISSUES or ground clearance. What's awesome is a ton of local guys are putting the new style top plate and u bolt on pre2011 trucks so they can run this super simple upgrade. It's the best money you can spend on your truck IMO

Jared

Latest posts

Members online