Transmission Options

liuthyh

Reaction score

Finally got around to getting my truck running again after a long battle with it the last 2 years and even longer battle with injectors, cracked heads, turbos and well anything that could have gone wrong did... Have a few loose ends to get fixed this week, and going to have Eric write some new tunes for the 205's and stock charger I am running in it for now. I have been away from the desel scene for a few years now and just wanted to check in with you guys and see what everyone has been running these days for transmissions. Looking for around 600 to 650 on fuel when all is said and done after figuring out the air later this fall. Any vendors on here can feel free to PM me a price on a transmission / tq converter.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA..

Question, in your first post you said you are new the powerstroke world and have had the 6.0 for about a year.

In the thread you say its finally back together after being torn apart for two years???

Which is it?

Also in the first one you said you want 500hp. Then a couple minutes later in a new thread you say you want 600-625hp

Which is it?

I guess I am seeing two story's from a new guy and they dont even come close to matching.

Latest posts

Members online