Truck sitting lower in back after lift

hagan525

Reaction score
Alright so last night we installed my rough country 4.5" lift on my truck and its all good except the rear end is sitting lower! If we leave the stock block in the u bolts aren't long enough! Anybody else installed this kit and have problems? Is your truck sitting lower in back? Any help is appreciated!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Did you mean the stock U bolts are not long enough for the new block? With a 4.5" kit you will need a 5-7" block depending on how much rake you want. A stock F-350 block is 3 5/8"

hagan525

Reaction score
No the bolts they sent me are too short if I leave the stock block Also on top of the new 4" block!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would give them a call and see what is supposed to work with that kit. I dont care for stacking blocks though. Sounds like they may of sent you the wrong stuff

hagan525

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking also I called them earlier and they said take the stock block out! I don't like stacking blocks either! They are going to have to send me a bigger block!

hagan525

Reaction score
Rough country said they probably sent me the coils for a 6" kit! They will be sending out new springs today!

bricewise

Reaction score
For my 4.5 inch Icon coilover lift I needed 6 inch blocks in the rear to level it out.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i with everyone else your issue is the rear block

my 4.5 icon kit came with a 6" rear block

you need a new block homie, not new coil springs

hagan525

Reaction score
Alright well that works when they call me back ill tell them to send me the back blocks!

Latest posts

Members online