tune sugestions

nathan

Reaction score
i have a ts 6 position chip. Im looking to get new tunes burnt on to it. I know I want a economy, stock, trailer, and a high performance setting. does anyone know someone that can do this and is reliable? Cost? I have a trans kit in my tranny. idk wich on exactly the guy beforme me had it instaled. Thanks in advanced

stroker2

Reaction score
I have had both swamps and dp on my current truck with a 6spd. For the 6spd i preferred the way the swamps tunes drove. I had an 01 with the auto previously and had a dp on it and loved the way the tranny shifted. No complaints about dp especially on the auto. The bottom end of the throttle is just a bit softer with swamps which makes a manual trans a lot smoother to drive

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I have had both swamps and dp on my current truck with a 6spd. For the 6spd i preferred the way the swamps tunes drove. I had an 01 with the auto previously and had a dp on it and loved the way the tranny shifted. No complaints about dp especially on the auto. The bottom end of the throttle is just a bit softer with swamps which makes a manual trans a lot smoother to drive

I have DP and love the way it shifts with my auto. I also had the touchy throttle down low but Jody just tweaked it for me and it is so much better now.

To the OP. Any of the tuners sponsoring this site carry great tunes. Your best bet is to contact them and tell them exactly what you want. Go with whoever you feel most comfortable with.

dietoremain

Reaction score
I love my PHP tunes. :) Cale seems to be very popular here as well(tyrant diesel is his company name FYI).
Jonathan at Beans also gets alot of thumbs up.
:) there ya go.. have fun choosing, lol.
PHP will always get my $ because of the people they are and the amazing service they give..simple as that.

nathan

Reaction score
Thanks I apreciate the help guys. Im hopeing one day to know as much as you guys do.
thanks again

toad

Reaction score
I used to run DP and have no major complaints but now run Cales tunes now and highly recommend them!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.