Tuned 2015s

20156point7

Reaction score
I literally just asked David to send me just lv1&2, and they're on my truck now. Who did you email?

I emailed mike I asked if the tunes were ready and he said no and they probably won't be ready until after the first of the year. It's no problem I planned on switching to s p a r t a n anyway.

Notneb

Reaction score
I emailed mike I asked if the tunes were ready and he said no and they probably won't be ready until after the first of the year. It's no problem I planned on switching to s p a r t a n anyway.

Yeah only 1&2 are available if you already have their tunes. But I gotcha, let us know how leonidus is to your truck :p

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
A) Can't really blame them for openly turning off support.
B) Pretty crappy way to take care of a customer from a previous product sale.

That's the game right now fellas. It's not pretty, it happens.

Mechcont

Reaction score
I just loaded the PIP street V8 also and it shifts great! I hated the way all of the V7 tunes shifted the 4-5 and 5-6 shift felt like the tranny was going to fall out of the truck at times. I can't wait until the Performance and Extreme tunes are finished to try those out.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I just loaded the PIP street V8 also and it shifts great! I hated the way all of the V7 tunes shifted the 4-5 and 5-6 shift felt like the tranny was going to fall out of the truck at times. I can't wait until the Performance and Extreme tunes are finished to try those out.

Mine only does it from 4-5. And only if you're driving normal. When you're in it, its smooth. The version 8 fixes that?

Notneb

Reaction score
V8 shifts are all butter smooth at all rpms so far, my biggest gripe with v7.2 was the low throttle input shifting, aka heavy traffic slow acceleration. I'm running lv2 *street* v8.02, and my gf, who p*ssy foots the go pedal, couldn't make it shift bad!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
A) Can't really blame them for openly turning off support.
B) Pretty crappy way to take care of a customer from a previous product sale.

That's the game right now fellas. It's not pretty, it happens.

No different than other initial name companies had to do when big brother started breathing down ther necks. I don't blame them one bit.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I'm running the level 2 v8 tune also. It shifts great, but I don't like how I can't lean into it still at partial throttle in traffic and just move. Maybe I need to run a hotter tune. Just trying to keep mpg up and smoke down though. The version 8 are so much better than the v7 though.

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm running the level 2 v8 tune also. It shifts great, but I don't like how I can't lean into it still at partial throttle in traffic and just move. Maybe I need to run a hotter tune. Just trying to keep mpg up and smoke down though. The version 8 are so much better than the v7 though.

If it's anything like v7.2, you'll have to be in 3 or 4 for it to have any low end grunt.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
V8 shifts are all butter smooth at all rpms so far, my biggest gripe with v7.2 was the low throttle input shifting, aka heavy traffic slow acceleration. I'm running lv2 *street* v8.02, and my gf, who p*ssy foots the go pedal, couldn't make it shift bad!

That's good to hear. Definitely gonna have to get these when they release the rest. I put my truck on performance instead of extreme because it just sketches me out with that weird shift in 4th. So if these new ones fix that I will be really happy.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Yeah I think he told me I was one of first people to have the street v8 and it has been great. But I miss my power lol

COF350

Reaction score
I run IDP's race tune on my daily driver, shifts the best and overall feels the best on my truck. Have to be careful with a stock tranny, but won't be heart broken when she fails as this truck really needs a built tranny to take advantage of tuning. IDP tunes are great, but hate the defuel on shifts necessary on a stock box.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
So I'm getting a little flare on the 4th to 5th shift at any throttle setting, with P!P v8.02 lv2 "Street", but other than that, shifting is VASTLY better than v7.2. I switched back to lv4 "Race" v7.2 just cuz when you get used to 600hp... It's hard to go back lol.

Latest posts

Members online