tuning emulator?

907DAVE

Reaction score
Transtronics and Moates make them. The Transtronics will need an adapter to use, and the Moates may not work with your software.

2000wa250

Reaction score
i thought I saw something about Bill coming out with an update for minotaur that will support quarterhorse....

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Also interested in this. Anyone know if moates quarterhorse will work with minotaur?

i thought I saw something about Bill coming out with an update for minotaur that will support quarterhorse....

We're finishing up the QuarterHorse support for Minotaur. Anyone who already has Minotaur can download the update for free when it's ready. I know it has been a long time in coming, but with the development time spent on the Hydra Chip, it took time away from other projects. Now that Hydra is in the bag, I'll be getting back to work on the QuarterHorse project and get than finished.

Take care.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
We're finishing up the QuarterHorse support for Minotaur. Anyone who already has Minotaur can download the update for free when it's ready. I know it has been a long time in coming, but with the development time spent on the Hydra Chip, it took time away from other projects. Now that Hydra is in the bag, I'll be getting back to work on the QuarterHorse project and get than finished.

Take care.

Hay bill could you give me a call when you get a moment?

Thanks,Conner

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.