Tuning the 7.3 in current times

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Not yet. It was delivered a few days ago. Just gotta be patient.

Plzstrokeme

Reaction score
I also need a new tuner for my ts. I did a manual swap and need the chip reburned for the manual.

I have TW tunes now and love them but his customer service is garbage. I've sent multiple emails and called and left messages. He won't return anything. I guess ill take my business somewhere else. Makes me mad because I bought my chip from him with custom tunes and was told I'd get free reburns for life. Is what it is. Ill cut my losses and he can pound sand.

Anyways I'm subd and hoping for some good news.

Plzstrokeme

Reaction score
I also need a new tuner for my ts. I did a manual swap and need the chip reburned for the manual.

I have TW tunes now and love them but his customer service is garbage. I've sent multiple emails and called and left messages. He won't return anything. I guess ill take my business somewhere else. Makes me mad because I bought my chip from him with custom tunes and was told I'd get free reburns for life. Is what it is. Ill cut my losses and he can pound sand.

Anyways I'm subd and hoping for some good news.
Hey guys. I got a reply from Tony this morning. Apparently he was having issues with his emails. I think we got everything cleared up and ill be sending him my chip soon.

My truck made 458 rwhp on the dyno with 160/30s and an s366. That's with Tony's tunes.

If Tony gets his communications figured out I'd definitely recommend his tunes.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Been in street tune and absolutely my favorite. The shifting is way better now even with the tugger kit. It's actually a joy to drive again. Considering my dailys are the SHO and the Camaro, this feels like modern day power.

Hands down amazing.

J98

Reaction score
Been in street tune and absolutely my favorite. The shifting is way better now even with the tugger kit. It's actually a joy to drive again. Considering my dailys are the SHO and the Camaro, this feels like modern day power.

Hands down amazing.
Whats done to the truck again?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Whats done to the truck again?
Stock is best stock is fastest.

My truck is almost absolutely stock.

Stock injectors(250k miles)
GTP38R turbo
Rebuilt trans triple disc and tugger

Homesteader

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Glad to be back on the forums after about 13yrs. Just read through this whole thread because I’m wanting to finish a project I started back 13 yrs ago. I was also curious to get the current top tuners for the 7.3. Wow the list got shorter. Those are all pretty much new names to me. I currently run Dp and can’t remember the other tuner but his name was Johnathan. I need to look into these new tuners.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Glad to be back on the forums after about 13yrs. Just read through this whole thread because I’m wanting to finish a project I started back 13 yrs ago. I was also curious to get the current top tuners for the 7.3. Wow the list got shorter. Those are all pretty much new names to me. I currently run Dp and can’t remember the other tuner but his name was Johnathan. I need to look into these new tuners.
Jonathan from Dyno proven or beans diesel prior to that?

Homesteader

Reaction score
Yeah. He methed out.. not sure if still is but i heard he went to jail. Screwed over quite a few people.
I have his tunes in my 450 and Dp in my 250 which I want to start back up working on. Just been away to long so looking for a good reliable Tuner in these times.

Latest posts

Members online