Turbo drop in's

crazyradjohnny

Reaction score
A few weeks back SPE posted some images on facebook of turbos with more info to come, which I suspect was part of the compound system. And a couple weeks before that II was advertising their work on a single EFR.

Anybody hear anything else since then?

SPE

Reaction score
A few weeks back SPE posted some images on facebook of turbos with more info to come, which I suspect was part of the compound system. And a couple weeks before that II was advertising their work on a single EFR.

Anybody hear anything else since then?

It's a single replacement, not compounds.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Have anymore info on them? How the test truck seem to be working with your single replacement?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
How will a vgt perform on these trucks as a single replacement?

I have yet to see one actually on a truck. Tuning would have a lot to do with how one works. If it spools up to low in the RPM range it could damage the rods. To much power down low is what seems to blow these motors up. Hopefully we will see someone trying one soon though, it would be a great option for those of use that tow heavy

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have yet to see one actually on a truck. Tuning would have a lot to do with how one works. If it spools up to low in the RPM range it could damage the rods. To much power down low is what seems to blow these motors up. Hopefully we will see someone trying one soon though, it would be a great option for those of use that tow heavy

im sure they will work very well.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I sure hope so, it will make a great option. I highly doubt elite would release something that wouldnt work.

Latest posts

Members online