Up fitter switches in a 2001?

dustinz85

Reaction score
Is there a write up anywhere on anyone putting these in the earlier SDs, im figuring ill have to make a relay box (which is no big deal) but my question is how big of a pain is it to retro fit these into the old dash.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
If you buy the 05 up fitters and wiring, they include the relay block. All the other wiring would be on you, which wouldn't be too bad IMO.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
The assembly is just the switches, the relay block remote mounts behind the glove box on 05-07.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I installed then into a 02. It was pretty easy. I think the wiring, relay, and fuse box is different in the 99 to 01 rigs so not sure how hard. I'll see if I can dig up any write ups on my computer tonight.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Two separate parts, but it may be sold in a kit. My set in my old red truck were bought from ebay.

dustinz85

Reaction score
I installed then into a 02. It was pretty easy. I think the wiring, relay, and fuse box is different in the 99 to 01 rigs so not sure how hard. I'll see if I can dig up any write ups on my computer tonight.

thanks, where did you get power from? Correct me if im wrong but the up fitter switches started in 05 right?

Latest posts

Members online