Urbana il help!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Can't teach a lineman to read English, lol. Those funny little - -do have a meaning. Guess I should have used parentheses instead.

Dik :)
operator/half ass mechanic/fabricator.. not a lineman

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

psduser1

Reaction score
operator/half ass mechanic/fabricator.. not a lineman

live life full throttle

Ahhh, close enough.
Are you still in NY state?
May be headed that direction from here around the middle of april.

psduser1

Reaction score
There's a couple of jobs up there, so I'm not sure yet.
I'll hit you up when I get it sorted out!

TyCorr

Reaction score
lol

yeah, still in syracuse.. what part wil you be going to?

live life full throttle

And im bitshin cuz im stranded at Morton since December of 2016. You've been at Cuse for noneteen gotdam years LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
And im bitshin cuz im stranded at Morton since December of 2016. You've been at Cuse for noneteen gotdam years LOL
its a world record for me to still be with this company.. before here, 6 months tops and I was dragging and going to the next one.. almost 3 years this go round... ***, I think I might have to go into the lube oils line of work next...

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
its a world record for me to still be with this company.. before here, 6 months tops and I was dragging and going to the next one.. almost 3 years this go round... ***, I think I might have to go into the lube oils line of work next...

live life full throttle

I hate it...im ready to go...i like setting iron. After that, see ya later. I can weld....i dont want to. I can do decking, i dont want to. We did this job and i wasnt setting the iron i got stuck in the ground crew. The connectors were horrible and the foreman didnt get anything plumbed up. Now im here finishing it and the ***kers won't lay me off. They chitcanned everyone friday and im still here. Me and the foreman.

psduser1

Reaction score
I hate it...im ready to go...i like setting iron. After that, see ya later. I can weld....i dont want to. I can do decking, i dont want to. We did this job and i wasnt setting the iron i got stuck in the ground crew. The connectors were horrible and the foreman didnt get anything plumbed up. Now im here finishing it and the ***kers won't lay me off. They chitcanned everyone friday and im still here. Me and the foreman.

When you get to a point in your career that 99% of the work is second nature, it gets boring. Almost like work. I'm right there with you. Only reason I'm here on this job is because I'm stepping back into running an automatic welder. Been 15 years since I've played with these. Other than that, it's a paycheck.

psduser1

Reaction score
The transmission works well! Aaron took very good care of me.
To continue my great trip, I'm going to buy a tire, as the inside dual failed just by Urbana, lol :toast::cursing:
This has got to be the worst trip ive had.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The transmission works well! Aaron took very good care of me.
To continue my great trip, I'm going to buy a tire, as the inside dual failed just by Urbana, lol :toast::cursing:
This has got to be the worst trip ive had.
dam bro! I have had a couple trips like that over the years.. not one that completely shut the truck down for weeks getting fixed but it all sucks.. had to change a bent push rod going through the U.P. once. the day before that the 5er blew a tire and ripped the fender skirt off..

live life full throttle

psduser1

Reaction score
Alll set up now. Pulled in about 7.30 am, set up house, and settled in. Truck and trailer did great!
Hopefully, the rest of this job will make money, not spend it, lol.
Thanks for the encouragement, guys, I was pretty bummed for a minute!

ja_cain

Reaction score
I'm glad you got her back up and running Joe. Btw, did you ever figure out the fill plug thread size/pitch?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

psduser1

Reaction score
It's a mystery.
I guess I'll check it when I get home. I want to drain and change the fluid anyway, as I'm sure there is some fine debris trapped in the cooler. Be a good time to get some unicorn piss in there!
I will say there is still some rollover noise in 4th gear, sadly.

ja_cain

Reaction score
It's a mystery.
I guess I'll check it when I get home. I want to drain and change the fluid anyway, as I'm sure there is some fine debris trapped in the cooler. Be a good time to get some unicorn piss in there!
I will say there is still some rollover noise in 4th gear, sadly.

I'm going to be under my truck this weekend doing all of the steering stuff. Since I've yet to overfill mine, I'll pull the plug on mine and figure it out for you.

Rollover in 4th gear? That's weird. 1st and maybe 2nd when you are driving slow I can understand, but 4th is strange unless you are lugging the fook out of it. Lol!

Post up some pics of that rotary welder when you have an opportunity. Would love to see what you are working with. One day I'm going to make the treck up to Michigan to see my buddy and I hope to meet you then. Take it easy man.

Justin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online