Vgt duty cycle

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
Here you go.
4u4yzybe.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
That's idle..? Lol I figured out it was supposed to be around .85 or 85%... I just thing my turbo is getting hung up... Electrical signal is goin through but it's not gettin down low enough it's really laggy on bottom end and no whistle... For an 03 turbo it should be annoying for everyone around me lol

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
Will it build boost at all. If you have custom tunes, I know that some tunes can have the % set where the truck doesn't have much whistle at idle. I'm not sure why its not build boost unless there's a up pipe leak or the VGT unison ring is froze up.

DZL JIM

Reaction score
That's idle..? Lol I figured out it was supposed to be around .85 or 85%... I just thing my turbo is getting hung up... Electrical signal is goin through but it's not gettin down low enough it's really laggy on bottom end and no whistle... For an 03 turbo it should be annoying for everyone around me lol

Check your bellows. We just did a truck with these symptoms that split one of the up-pipe bellows. The VGT is trying to compensate for loss of back pressure, hence your high duty cycle.
Another prblem could be one of the sensors giving bad input and the VGT again trying to adjust.
Need scanner to help narrow it down, or pull turbo and see what's what.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I'm not throwing any codes... I'm getting the proper signal for vgt cycle just think that the rings are seizing... Ya know not giving the turbo the beating once and a while

Latest posts

Members online