VGT on 7.3L

Phillip

Reaction score
I would like to mount a 03 6.0 vgt on my truck anyone know where there are any write ups???:thumbup:

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Its been done, there was a thread on the org about it some time back. Figuring out a standalone controller for the VGT seemed to be the biggest hurdle.

phale

Reaction score
The guys at empire did it back when they were Van Aken brothers racing. not sure how they controlled it, but it can be done.

Phillip

Reaction score
Just something diffrent I guess I even posted this in the wrong thread:fustrate: I got an obs but I just trying to find out everything needed to do this swap I can make alot of the stuff just getting the electronics to work would be the hardest part!

MINK

Reaction score
Just something diffrent I guess I even posted this in the wrong thread:fustrate: I got an obs but I just trying to find out everything needed to do this swap I can make alot of the stuff just getting the electronics to work would be the hardest part!

then go for it, deff call Brayden for a controler

Phillip

Reaction score
I just wondering what all needs changed to make it mount up I didnt know if anyone had any information on it I know its been done but I heard its a pain in the azz.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
New uppipes, new mount, oil lines, downpipe, intake pipe, Intercooler pipe and most likely a manifold. Not to mention the electronic side

neverkickn

Reaction score
Alrighty anyone know how much the controller box is?

For the money you could prolly have a way nicer charger on there if you stuck with a setup that is more common. The cool factor would definately be there though.

Phillip

Reaction score
Yes sir I will. The project wont be happening for a couple months if I decide to do it I figured I would get some research done and information before I tear into it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.